thanks for sharing the leftovers of yr loving :p tad soft but flavorful .. the cocoa powder enhances the flavour ;) mebbe should have it @ yr house .. freshly made one day :D
You're most loving one my bro, I specially saved a few cups for ur ;p Luckily Koon n JY dropped by that's y I got the chance to pass em to ur :) Btw, JY's fav is tiramisu! Will arrange a day to dine @ our place k esp all of ur r free! Cheers!
6 comments:
thanks for sharing the leftovers of yr loving :p tad soft but flavorful .. the cocoa powder enhances the flavour ;) mebbe should have it @ yr house .. freshly made one day :D
You're most loving one my bro, I specially saved a few cups for ur ;p Luckily Koon n JY dropped by that's y I got the chance to pass em to ur :) Btw, JY's fav is tiramisu! Will arrange a day to dine @ our place k esp all of ur r free! Cheers!
wa lao cant stand you............make my hair stand!
Hahahaha....
Lovely! U only love Joeel...sob...sob..wat abt us???
Hui'e
Of cos I love ur lah :D Hee...
Post a Comment