Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Eclectic Attic Dinner

Click the title for the link :)
Yes! We finally get to dine @ this place esp with my girlfriends who love this cosy place too :) They served the most gorgeous food we ever tasted! Good service and very considerate Waiter and Chef! We gave them a thumbs up for their caring service :) We were like, "Yes! We will come again!" ;p I think other ladies will be able to join us for the next dinner gathering ;) Cheers!

3 comments:

minimin said...

I tasted the best tomato soup ever in my life that night! *slurp slurp

Anonymous said...

Is good? I always passed by but never occur to me to try. Will do the next time ;)

estherlim said...

I personally like the concept of this shop, but to Joe, he thinks it's like dining in the "store room" :s Therefore, I get my girlfriends who are more kin to dine with me :) Here, we are and decided to make this place a "Lao Di Fang" for ladies nite ;p Yes, They served wonderful dinner! Maybe we will try the Hi- Tea one day :p