Yes, I just got recovered from my terrible cough and sore throat that I even cancelled my classes for being vocal-less for days last week... I think it was the hot weather plus people were spreading the germs all around :s This time, it was Joeel's turn :s But, he managed to take enough rest for so many upcoming events!
On 13th Nov Saturday morning, I happened to have term break from work and we had a good breakfast at the Chong Pang hawker, we were chatting abt Teos during our breakfast, like maybe sometimes we should meet up once in a while for breakfast at Chong Pang as they stay at sembawang area :D And all the sudden, SL "poped" out right in front of our sight! Gosh, we were FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!!! They came here for breakfast too! Then we decided to call all our friends for AFA event! Let's go AFA!
Teos and Kweks were going to AFA with us as the rest were busy. We met Teos at their place for a warm lunch prepared by CY. Together with their children, they started to "warm up" with us as we chatted a lot during our meal time! 2yo Ning stayed awake througout the event, gosh, she didn't need a nap at all while her 4yo brother Peng was in a deep sleep and missed the exhibition! Kwek's 4yo Val dressed up! She told me she was a Ballerina! So cute! And she's one of the youngest cosplayer there!
At the end of the day, we met Lims for dinner at Changi T3! And I remembered how Ning tagged along with me whenever I go! I think she likes Aunty Esther ;p What a FULL DAY gathering with so many friends and little friends! :D
The next day morning, we had an exciting appointment with the cycling groups to PCN (Park Connector North) cycling trip! After the cycling trip, we went on to our next event AFA again! This time, it was all about cosplay photography! We were amazed by all the cosplayers who posed for us naturally whenever we approached them for photo-taking! They were indeed young and professional, you can tell most of them handmade their own costumes and accessories, not only that, the gadgets and weapons... they resembled very much from the Anime characters! It was an eye-opening event for many viewers and audiences! At the end of the day, we met CK and family for dinner at Mum's stall, Baby Avery started to eat solid food prepared by her Mum :) My poor Joeel lost his voice... he was going to need a lot of rest after so many events... it was indeed a marathon events for both of us ;p

No comments:
Post a Comment