Thanks dear, here're the wedding dinner foto @ Senso, regret to bring a better camera, else I could take more artistic shot ;) Min's red heel shoes caught my eyes too, just like the little girl from the Wizard of Oz :) There, she found her handsome prince... Heee... Min, I still own ur the Graveyard TVC foto haha, that one is more memorable :D
Yo couple, the poster n video clips are done, aiya... cannot convert the video for sharing format, cos it's old version...time to update our imovie :s but u can see how evil Mr. Fong was...haha!!!!!!!!! We will try to find our way to upload the video ;)
Wow!! e photos r so professionally done!! so envy!! btw yr classmates guys....wow!!! all middle age boom!! ALL SO FAT now!! My goodness!! Nevertheless...still great to see their photos n they r all nw so well fed!! Cant imagine they are still those guys we met 20 yrs ago!! Cherish the friendship guys!! From Friend from many yrs ago...Betsy
Thanks ladies, I'm doing it for fun :p I hope ur enjoy and the couple like em too ;) Finally, the moive is ready (took a long time to upload this one :s) Suppose to upload the other one that Joe edited but the file is TOO big, & our program cannot compress the file :s Nevertheless, enjoy this one, we try to find a way to do the other one :p heee...
9 comments:
Hee...give me more time to sort out the wedding dinner fotos k ;) Enjoy this one first! Cheers!
Thanks for sharing this! This is so lovely done! :P
Thanks dear, here're the wedding dinner foto @ Senso, regret to bring a better camera, else I could take more artistic shot ;) Min's red heel shoes caught my eyes too, just like the little girl from the Wizard of Oz :) There, she found her handsome prince... Heee... Min, I still own ur the Graveyard TVC foto haha, that one is more memorable :D
THANK U ESTHER DARLING...
I hope you guys had fun that day! We definitely did! And I'm beginning to miss that day already... haha...
Can't wait to see the graveyard video!!! wahahaha
Yo couple,
the poster n video clips are done, aiya... cannot convert the video for sharing format, cos it's old version...time to update our imovie :s but u can see how evil Mr. Fong was...haha!!!!!!!!! We will try to find our way to upload the video ;)
Wow!! e photos r so professionally done!! so envy!! btw yr classmates guys....wow!!! all middle age boom!! ALL SO FAT now!! My goodness!! Nevertheless...still great to see their photos n they r all nw so well fed!! Cant imagine they are still those guys we met 20 yrs ago!! Cherish the friendship guys!!
From
Friend from many yrs ago...Betsy
Girl, you are so talented! Its soOOoo nicely done!Great Job! Im sure its a super nice gift for our newlywed! : ) NICEEeeeee.....
Thanks ladies, I'm doing it for fun :p I hope ur enjoy and the couple like em too ;) Finally, the moive is ready (took a long time to upload this one :s) Suppose to upload the other one that Joe edited but the file is TOO big, & our program cannot compress the file :s Nevertheless, enjoy this one, we try to find a way to do the other one :p heee...
Finally... the video joeel edited is done :) Share this with all of you and enjoy the video k! Cheers!
Post a Comment